Bundesfranz 2005/2006

September 28, 2005

This is me

Ich kleistere den Blog ständig mit Simmons-zeugs zu, ich weiss. Er schreibt halt einfach geilo. Aber diese Kolumne müsst ihr euch reinziehen. Ich sehe mich leider darin teilweise reflektiert. Ok, ich habe nur 3 Fantasy Teams und bin bei weitem nicht so krass wie Simmons, aber gewisse Aspekte in seiner Kolumne passieren bei mir genauso. Aless kann ein Lied davon singen und eure Freundin auch, meine ich.

10 things I hate you for being a sports fan. This is me. Partially, at least.

Auszug:

[She hates] that I have as many as four or five fantasy teams going at once. She hates peeking over my shoulder when I'm "writing a column," ["working at home" sic] only to find that I'm actually changing pitchers on one of those teams. She really hates hearing me make trades on the phone, especially when I'm talking to a friend who is at work.